M/Y Dragon is the new flagship of Columbus Yachts, a Palumbo Superyachts brand. Built in just 27 months, it represents an Italian excellence of timeless elegance and constructive craftsmanship. Dragon stems from the advanced naval engineering of Hydro Tec Studio, responsible also for the exterior design. The interiors are by Guida Design. Dragon is a superyacht that combines contemporary elements with classic proportions creating an elegant design that never goes out of style.
Her luxurious and yet sober interior has been designed to create a warm, sophisticated and at the same time modern atmosphere. On the lower deck, the teak bridge is completed by the large 200 square meter beach club which includes a bar, a sauna and a Turkish bath, several relaxation areas and a chaise lounge. Dragon can count on an internal volume of almost 2,300 GT.
Hull coupled to the Superstructure: watch the video!
- Exterior design: NAVAL ARCHECT & EXTERIORS DESIGNER: HYDRO TEC / INTERIOR DESIGNER: GUIDA DESIGN
- LOA: 79.9 m (262.1 ft)
- Max beam: 12.8 m (41.9 ft)
- Max draft: 3.65 m (11.9 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 17 kn
- Cruising speed: 14 kn
- Range: AT 12 KN 6200 NM
- Engines: 2 X MTU 16V 4000M63L - ENGINE POWER 2 X 2240kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - STEEL / S.STRUCTURE ALUMINUM ALLOY
- Gross tonnage: 2150
- Guests/Cabins: 12/7
- Crew/Cabins: 20/11
- Beam Max: 13m
- Cruising Speed: 12kts
- Max Speed: 17kts
- Engine options: 2 x MTU 2.240 kW